1. The wall thickness of the plastic bottle is even, and the area where the consumers are most concentrated. The printing appearance should be flat and continuous; If the liquid plastic bottle contains handles, grooves, reinforcement bars, etc.
2. The printing surface of plastic bottle should be careful not to cause inconvenience to the printing operation. The label should be smoothed. You can design a "frame" on the outside of the plastic bottle so as to accurately locate the label.
3. When the plastic bottle is labeled with a label, it does not produce movement, such as the relatively thin middle of the plastic bottle.
4. Change the appearance of plastic bottles, increase the appearance of plastic bottles, and increase the stiffness and bending resistance of plastic bottles. Longitudinal grooves or reinforcing bars can remove the drift, droop or deformation of plastic bottles under temporary load.
If the material is high density polyethylene or polypropylene,
5. Design of extrusion type plastic bottles, plastic bottles of cross section should be rectangular or oval, low density polyethylene or other flexible material for plastic bottle, its round cross section as well, such facilitating contents from squeezed out from the plastic bottles.
6. When blow molding, always tend to harden the site. Therefore, the wall thickness of this part is also larger. At the edge and corner, the final contact of the billet is smaller. Therefore, the edge of the plastic bottle and the area should be designed into rounded corners.